From Sohatex CRIISTAL Wiki
NaN stands for "Not a Number" and is often a sign, that something went wrong. It can have multiple causes, for example:
- A control / indicator element has no variable assigned
- A measurement from a hardware has failed and NaN has been set as the substitute value
- NaN was manually assigned
- A variable was not yet written to - all variables have a default value of NaN at startup.
- A calculated formula contains an error or an invalid operation like a division by zero